Users with Windows usernames that contain characters that are not UTF-8 may not be able to open the game. We are investigating this, but in the meantime, you can continue to play if you create a new Windows profile with only UTF-8 characters, and then reinstall Fall Guys on that profile.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this, and hope to have a resolution for your regular profile soon.
If your username does have only UTF-8 characters and you are getting a pop up saying "Missing Game Files" or "Error Code 14", you will want to verify your game in Steam.
- Close Fall Guys and Steam
- Uninstall "Epic Online Services" (you can do this by going Start>Add or remove programs>Search for Epic Online Services and Uninstall)
- Verify files in Steam (please do this again even if you have done it before (if you don't know how to do it, follow Step 4; if you do, skip to Step 8!)
- Close Fall Guys and make sure there's no instance of it running at all on your PC. The easiest way to do this is restart your computer
- From the Library section, right-click on Fall Guys and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the "Local files" tab and click the "Verify integrity of game files" button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
- Reload up the game and allow files to install.
If you still have trouble, you may want to try other troubleshooting steps in PC Troubleshooting and then contact Support.