If you start your Epic Games Launcher and see that Fall Guys is no longer in your library or you're unable to download it, below are some things to do or check that could help:
- Restart the Epic Games Launcher: Try restarting the Epic Games Launcher.
- Hide Game Library is checked: There’s an option in the Epic Games Launcher settings that will hide your game library. Checking this box removes all of the Epic Games Store elements from your launcher, including your game library and the Store option itself. Unchecking this box will show all of the Epic Games Store elements in the Launcher.
- Library Filters: There’s a filter option in the Library that lets you show all games or just ones that you have installed. If a game doesn’t show up, check this filter option and set it to All.
- Refresh Library: Try clicking the Refresh icon beside the Keyword box. This may update the library view.
- Logging into the wrong Epic Games account: If you’re logged into the wrong Epic Games account, you will not see games that were previously available. Make sure you’re using the correct Epic Games account to see the available games in your library.
Note: If you’ve previously used an external account to log into your Epic Games account (Facebook, Google, etc) try using that option again since that account may have your games on it.
- Clear the Epic Games Launcher’s webcache: Try clearing the launcher's webcache using the steps here.
Please contact Epic Games Support if you need further help with the Launcher here.