Clearing the webcache often resolves display issues that may prevent you from using the Launcher. Follow these steps to clear your webcache:
- Exit the Epic Games Launcher by right-clicking the system tray icon in the bottom-right corner, and then clicking Exit.
- Press Windows key + R, type “%localappdata%”, and then press Enter to open a File Explorer window.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher folder.
- Open the Saved folder.
- Click the webcache folder, and then delete it.
- (Optional) If there is a folder called webcache_4147, delete that as well.
- Restart your computer, and then relaunch the Epic Games Launcher.
Please contact Epic Games Support if you need further help with the Launcher here.