UPDATE: If you use add-ons program for other games or content creation (such as Overwolf) then please disable these programs before loading Fall Guys. They may interfere with your cursor in the game, and we've found that turning off these has helped resolve the issue with your cursor being stuck or invisible.
If you use a controller on PC, you may see your mouse cursor stuck in your screen while you're playing.
It won't affect your game and your controller will work as normal, but we get that it's really annoying! We're investigating this, so you don't need to submit any new reports to us.
In the meantime, some smart Beans have found a way to get the cursor to go away when you're using your controller:
- Turn off your controller before launching Fall Guys.
- Launch Fall Guys and use your keyboard and mouse until you get to the main menu.
- Once you're at the main menu, move your mouse cursor off the screen so it's out of the way
- Turn on your controller, and you should be able to use the controller with your game.
- You should be able to use the controller without your mouse cursor being in the way :)