We're aware that sometimes a Bean will occasionally get stuck in the pipes. We're investigating this issue, so don't worry about reporting it to us at this time. We'll post an update here as soon as we have any new information!
Articles in this section
- Incorrect Newsfeed Post
- My mouse cursor gets stuck on the screen when I'm using a controller on PC
- Sometimes Beans get stuck in Pipes!
- Some Season 6 Emotes don't make any sounds when you use them in rounds
- I got bounced off the Trapeze when I grabbed it the same time as another Bean
- Qualification and Elimination Sounds
- I can't see the Event details in my lobby after it's already started
- EasyAntiCheat Driver: A security setting is preventing the driver from loading (Windows 11)
- The Shop shows "Coming Soon" in all boxes
- Live Event Rivet Nameplate