An MSInfo32 file contains detailed information about your computer’s hardware and background processes. Use the steps below to generate a system information file:
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type MSInfo32 and press Enter. A System Information window displays.
- In the System Information window, click File.
- In the drop-down menu, click Export… A file destination window displays.
- Select where you want to save the file. Pick a location where you can easily find the file, like your Desktop.
- Name the file MSInfo32 by typing into the File name field.
- Click Save. The export process begins and may take several minutes.
- Right-click the MSInfo32 file, and then click Send to and select compressed (zipped) file.
- Locate the zip file and attach it to your ticket response. The zip file will be in the same location as you saved the MSInfo32 file.