We are actively looking into issues and our development team really needs your log files to troubleshoot further.
It would be extremely helpful if you could send support your player logs along with your support ID.
Please note, if you're on a Playstation, you will not have logs. Please send along your support ID.
To Find Your Logs:
- Exit Fall Guys.
- Press the Windows Key () + R
- Paste: APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Mediatonic\FallGuys_client
- Please zip up any files in this folder and send them along to us using the link below.
Still Can't Find Your Logs?
Here's a quick guide on how to unhide folders in Windows 10 and manually navigate to the file.
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and click OK.
- Navigate to C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\LocalLow\Mediatonic\FallGuys_client. where [User] is your Windows Account User.
- Locate and provide two files Player. log & Player-prev. log.
To Find Your Support ID:
You can find your Support ID in-game by navigating to Settings, then clicking the Profile button, then selecting "Reveal Support ID"