This article is for you if you've already linked your Amazon Prime Gaming account and want to Claim Future Loot!
You will need to log back into your Amazon Prime Gaming account and claim the rewards through the portal.
If this is your first time, please follow this link here.
If you've already connected your account and your rewards aren't showing, or you're having trouble claiming them, here's a few steps you can try:
- Reload the game! Just like with DLC and Kudos packs, it can take a little while for loot to show up; the best thing is to give it a couple of hours and completely reload your game.
- Unlink and relink your Amazon account. Sometimes you just need to turn it off and on again - here's how you do that:
- Navigate to in-game settings
- Click on the Amazon account link button
- Click on "Unlink"
- Follow the instructions to link Amazon Prime back to your account
- Please make sure that you keep the game open while linking accounts and the pop-up with a unique code is also not closed. The code you enter should be 5 letters long.
- Visit the following link to claim the reward: https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/fallguys
- Restart your game.
If you still require assistance, please contact Support with details of all the steps you've tried already, and the problem you're having.