If you haven't received your DLC items or Showbucks Pack from Steam, PlayStation, Epic Games Store, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch, try restarting the game first and make sure your purchase has been updated on your account and any content has been downloaded.
If the above steps do not work, check the status of your platform to see if there is a delay in delivering purchases from their end:
If you purchased a DLC Pack using the Epic Games Store, ensure to follow the steps below:
- Open Epic Games Launcher
- Launch Fall Guys
Purchased content should then be available on all linked platform accounts.
Restart the game, make sure your purchase has been updated on your account and any content has been downloaded.
- Start your PlayStation
- Select Settings
- Select PlayStation Network/Account Management
- Select Restore Licenses
Please note that regional restrictions apply to DLCs on the PlayStation. If your game region does not match the DLC region, let us know by creating a ticket.
- Start your Xbox
- Press the Xbox Button on your controller to go to your Home Screen
- Select Fall Guys
- Hold down the Menu Button
- Select Manage Game
- Uninstall the DLC
- Launch Fall Guys
- Go to the Showroom
- Select Download on the DLC
- Start your Nintendo Switch
- Open the Nintendo eShop with the account that purchased the DLC
- Highlight Re-download on the left side of the screen
- Select the DLC
- Press the orange icon to begin the download
- If there is not enough free space on your Switch, you might need to delete some other content to complete the download.
Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for purchases to update. Please note that we don't handle purchases directly, so if you have an issue with your purchase, you will need to contact the provider you purchased from.
If you still don't have your DLC after contacting your store, you'll need to contact our Support Team, but make sure you send them the following information, so they can help:
- Your Support ID
- A screenshot of your purchase history
- A copy of your purchase receipt (this will usually be in an email)
- Any information the store has already provided from when you contacted them