If you're experiencing a black/ grey screen when launching the game, please try:
- Clear download Cache:
- From your Steam Client, open the Settings panel by selecting "Steam > Settings" from the top left client menu.
- In the Settings panel, select the Downloads tab and you'll find the "Clear Download Cache" button at the bottom.
This process will not affect your currently installed games, but you will need to log into Steam afterward.
- Verify Integrity of Game Files:
- Restart your computer and launch Steam.
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
If the suggestion does not resolve please include the information below and contact us here.
- Short Explanation on the problem.
- Steps you've already performed to troubleshoot your issue.
- Game/ Support or Steam ID.
- Game Logs.
- Supply outcome of Ping Command.
- Supply a screenshot of Speedtest.
- Device type.
- Date & Time when the error occurred.
- (Optional) Video.