If your controller is not connecting to your console or the game. Please follow the steps below:
- Open the Steam application on your PC.
- Click “View” at the top of the screen, then “Big Picture Mode” from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the “Library” menu.
- Select Fall Guys, then “Manage Game” from the sidebar.
- Under the “Steam Input” heading, select the “Controller Options” setting.
- Change the “Steam Input Per-Game Settings” to the “Forced On” option.
- Press “OK” to confirm the new settings.
- You should now be able to exit Big Picture Mode and play Fall Guys using a controller on Steam. Of course, you can also stay in Big Picture Mode if you wish.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact us here.