If your controller is not connecting to your console or the game. Please follow the steps below:
1) Open the Steam application on your PC.
2) Click “View” at the top of the screen, then “Big Picture Mode” from the dropdown menu.
3) Navigate to the “Library” menu.
4) Select Fall Guys, then “Manage Game” from the sidebar.
5) Under the “Steam Input” heading, select the “Controller Options” setting.
6) Change the “Steam Input Per-Game Settings” to the “Forced On” option.
7) Press “OK” to confirm the new settings.
8) You should now be able to exit Big Picture Mode and play Fall Guys using a controller on Steam. Of course, you can also stay in Big Picture Mode if you wish.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact us here.