If your device is unexpectedly stalling or shutting down, please try the methods below:
- Method 1:
- Navigate to settings located at the top of the screen (cog icon).
- Click on graphics settings.
- Ensure Windowed mode is turned off (this helps to increase the overall performance).
- Set the resolution to your default monitor resolution.
(If unsure where to find this information please > Right-click on an empty section of your Windows desktop.
- Click the "Screen Resolution" option that appears in the list.
View the numbers shown next to the "Resolution:" heading on this screen. The first number is the number of horizontal pixels Windows is trying to display.)
- Method 2:
- To ensure the best performance you should additionally make sure to update your graphics card.
- If you are using an NVIDIA GPU, then use the GeForce Experience application.
If the suggested above does not resolve the error, please include the info below and contact us here.
- Short Explanation on the problem.
- Steps you've already performed to troubleshoot your issue.
- Game/ Support or Steam ID.
- Games Logs. (They can be found in this folder C:\Users\[USER[\AppData\LocalLow\Mediatonic\FallGuys_client)
- Supply outcome of Ping Command.
- Supply a screenshot of Speedtest.
- Device type.
- Date & Time when the error occurred.
- (Optional) Video.