If your device is unexpectedly stalling or shutting down, please try the methods below:
1) Navigate to settings located at the top of the screen (cog icon).
2) Click on graphics settings
3) Ensure Windowed mode is turned off (this helps to increase the overall performance).
4) Set the resolution to your default monitor resolution.
(If unsure where to find this information please > Right-click on an empty section of your Windows desktop.
Click the "Screen Resolution" option that appears in the list.
View the numbers shown next to the "Resolution:" heading on this screen. The first number is the number of horizontal pixels Windows is trying to display.)
1) To ensure the best performance you should additionally make sure to update your graphics card
2) If you are using an NVIDIA GPU, then use the GeForce Experience application.
If the suggested above does not resolve the error, please include the info below and contact us here.
- Steps you've already performed to troubleshoot your issue
- Game/ Support or Steam ID
- Games Logs
- Supply outcome of Ping Command
- Supply a screenshot of Speedtest
- Device type
- Date & Time when the error occurred
- (Optional) Video