Before you begin any of the steps below be sure to check out our Community Issues Trello board for known issues. If You don't see your issue on the Trello board use these common fixes below to try to resolve your issue.
Verify your system meets the requirements to run Fall Guys
To enjoy the best experience in Fall Guys your computer should meet the minimum requirements to run it. This article contains the requirements for Fall Guys and how to verify if you meet them.
Verify your game files
Verifying your game files checks and fixes. If any files are missing or corrupted, running this method would reinstall and override the error.
1) Restart your computer and launch Steam
2) From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3) Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
4) Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Please let us know if nothing is flagged up or resolved.
Run Steam as an Administrator
Running Steam as Administrator overrides a lot of restrictions that would have been applied to a basic account.
- Right-click on Steam
- Click Run as administrator.
- Launch Fall Guys.
Update your video card drivers
Video driver updates are released regularly by manufacturers to fix bugs and improve performance. It's always best to ensure everything is up to date. Please follow the links below:
Disable background applications
Sometimes background applications cause issues or reduce performance when you try to play Fall Guys.
Repair Visual C++ Redistributables
The Visual C++ Redistributables are required to be able to run Fall Guys. Make sure these are installed and/or repaired.
- Download all the Visual C++ Redistributables here.
- Make sure to download both the x64 and x86 versions.
- Once the download completes, run the executable files and choose Repair.
Note: If there is no Repair option, proceed with the normal installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once the repair completes, restart your computer.
- Relaunch Fall Guys.
If you’ve tried all of these things and you’re still having connection issues, please contact us here. So we can assist you as quickly as possible, be sure to include the following:
- Steps you've already performed to troubleshoot your issue
- Game/ Support or Steam ID
- Games Logs
- Supply outcome of Ping Command
- Supply a screenshot of the speed test
- Device type
- Date & Time when the error occurred
- (Optional) Video